Spotwave’s carrier-approved indoor wireless coverage solutions bring the outdoor signal inside.
These dual-band repeater antenna systems are carrier specific and amplify wireless signals on both cellular (850 MHz) and PCS (1900 MHz) frequencies ensuring reliable coverage for cell phones, PDAs and 3G laptop air cards.
Spotwave’s modular architecture allows a single system to offer targeted coverage in areas up to 100,000 sq. ft., or in larger spaces, multiple systems can be deployed to create bigger or more complex coverage footprints. As a Spotwave Certified Installer, IDEA Networks helps customers in larger facilities prioritize their coverage requirements, and can design cost-effective, reliable and scalable solutions to meet their needs.
Spotwave indoor wireless coverage systems are the solution of choice for both carriers and enterprise customers making them suitable for small to large office spaces, healthcare providers, residences, warehouses, and anywhere enhancement is needed.
Carrier-approved, network protecting technology
- Cost-effective targeted coverage
- Scalable so you can buy what you need now, and upgrade as required
- Maintain consistent coverage area in your building by adapting to changing network conditions
- Compatible with GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, and IS-95, CDMA, 1XRTT
- The proven and trusted solution for Indoor coverage for all of Canada’s major wireless carriers